Why Shutters Are A Great Solution?
Window Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and aesthetic beauty to any environment.
Custom shutters are available in real wood, composite and durable faux wood. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look.
It’s like adding fine furniture to your windows. Shutters are also the ONLY window covering that actually adds resale value to your home!
- Provides a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)